PHOENIX HAS BEEN APPROVED BY QUALCOMM APTX AND FEATURES ON THEIR GLOBAL WEBSITE.
Phoenix is a Bluetooth 5.0 audio transmitter & receiver with aptX HD and Low Latency. It supports AUX , Optical (Toslink) & RCA connections and is powered by the latest Qualcomm CSR 8675 Chipset. Phoenix is the first wireless audio adapter of its kind in India. It is a premium device crafted with a single purpose in mind – to deliver uncompromised audio.
In Transmission (TX) mode, it can ‘send’ audio from a mobile, TV, PC, music player etc. to Bluetooth headsets or speakers. Phoenix can also transmit to two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
In Receiver (RX) mode, it can receive audio from mobile, tablet, laptop etc. to home theaters, speakers and headsets.
Phoenix can also be used to pair two non-Bluetooth devices to each other; such as a non-BT PC to a non-BT earphone or speaker.
- BLUETOOTH 5.0: Equipped with the latest version of Bluetooth and powered by the most advanced Qualcomm CSR 8675 chipset.
- APTX, APTX HD & APTX LL (Low Latency): Crystal clear, high definition audio. No lag between audio and video. (Less than 40 milliseconds and hence cannot be detected by the human ear)
- 3.5mm AUX, Optical/SPDIF/Toslink and RCA cable compatible. This makes Phoenix usable across a wide range of devices.
- 400 mAH rechargeable lithium battery: Working time is 14 to 16 hrs. Standby mode 300 hrs. Charging time only 2 hrs. Impressive range of 50 feet.
- Connects with 2 devices at the same time. Phoenix is a complete Bluetooth kit, a one-box solution. All cables are included within the box. No need to buy cables separately.
- 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- WPC, CE,FCC certified
Note: apt-X HD is preferable for music and apt-X LL, for movies. Also, Phoenix supports aptX-LL 48kHZ Codec when connected with one device. Switches to aptX when paired with 2 devices.
|Model||Phoenix – JRBC03|
|Bluetooth Version||V5.0 Class II|
|Range||Up to 50 feet|
|Receiver working time (AUX)||16 hours (May vary depending upon usage condition)|
|Transmitter Working time (AUX)||16 hours (May vary depending upon usage condition)|
|Receiver Working time (SPDIF)||14 hours (May vary depending upon usage condition)|
|Transmitter Working time (SPDIF)||14 hours (May vary depending upon usage condition)|
|Latency||40 milliseconds (MS)|
|Support dual stream (TX mode)||Transmits to two BT devices simultaneously (one CODEC at the same time)|
|Pass code for supported BT||0000, 1111, 1234, 8888|
|Dual connection support in receiver mode||Connects to two devices. However, it plays audio only from one device.|
|CODEC||TX: Priority aptX-HD, Second aptX-LL, Third: aptX, Fourth：Fast Stream Fifth: SBC|
|Charging time/Stand by time||Approx. 2Hours/ Approx 300 hrs|
|Charging supply||100-240V AC Adapter|
|Working temperature||5VDC,=300mA -10-55 Degrees C|
|Net weight||35 grams|
Here is a short video on How To Connect Your Mobile Phone In aptX or aptX HD with Phoenix Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter (CSR 8675)?
Phoenix is a high end Bluetooth adapter. When paired, there is no perceptible lag between audio and video as demonstrated in this video (below)