The SA Elements C12 series is a massive success thanks to recognition from audio enthusiasts from all over the globe. In response to the overwhelming support, we’ve launched the third iteration of this wooden earphone and it’s called the C-12 Version 2.1. Just like the previous version, the 2.1 comes with highly durable cables and a state-of-the-art microphone for seamless connectivity on the go. We’ve also tweaked the sound signature to deliver more thump. A stylish genuine leather winder accessory has been provided for ease of carrying.
- The design of the C12 v2.1 derives inspiration from Carbon, which is the dominant element in wood and one of the most abundant elements in the universe
- Improved high strength Anti-Tangle cables do not get entangled easily and are designed to withstand the pressures of heavy usage. The glossy surface reduces friction and wear & tear.
- Bass is punchier and tighter than ever before. Experience the legendary thump of the C12 with astonishing clarity
- Wooden casing delivers a 100% pure and natural sound
- Premium audiophile grade CCAW diaphragm with Beryllium coating for high-fidelity, distortion-free audio
- Free memory foam tips provided with each earphone. These enhance comfort and cancel out ambient noise. Every person’s ear canal has a slightly different size and shape. Memory foam delivers a custom fit.
- One year standard warranty against manufacturing defects plus FREE six months warranty! (Register Here). Total warranty is 1.5 years. (Best-in-class)
Technical Specifications For Earphone Speaker
Model: Elements C-12 Version2.0
Sensitivity: 94±3dB ＆1KHz; 1mW; IEC318
Frequency response: 20~20KHz
Distortion: Max: 3% ＆ 1KHz
Rated Input Power: 3mW
Maximum Input Power: 5mW
Level difference average: ≤3dB ＆ 1KHz
Sensitivity: -42±4dB & 1KHz; 2.2KΩ 3V ,0dB=1V/Pa
Decreasing voltage: -3dB &VS=4.5V,RL=2.2KΩ
Current consumption: 200uA-350uA
S/N ratio Min: 58dB & 1kHz