Robin is a Bluetooth transmitter, receiver and all in one function adapter. When used as a transmitter, it can transfer music from your mobile, Walkman, TV and computer to your Bluetooth receiver, Stereo Bluetooth headphone, Bluetooth speakers etc through wireless technology. When used as a Bluetooth receiver, it can be connected to a stereo Bluetooth headphone or speakers to receive wireless audio signals (by plugging headphone audio cable into 3.5mm port).
- Highly portable. It’s only as wide as 2 new 1 rupee coins put together and weighs just 18 grams.
- Pair 2 Devices Simultaneously for Home / Car Sound System, Headphones, TV
- Low Delay APT-X for High-fidelity Stereo Sound, lag-free content streaming in transmitter mode
- Bluetooth 4.1 2-in-1 Adapter continuously streams even while charging. Built-in battery for up to 13Hrs TX (transmission) working time and 9Hrs RX (reception) working time- enjoy your favorite wireless content all the time.
- Upgraded Bluetooth V4.1 transmitter can connect two Bluetooth devices simultaneously (like 2 headphones + TV). Two people can watch TV but will not disturb other members of the family.
- BLUETOOTH 4.1+ EDR. Unlike other Bluetooth 2 in 1 transmitters and receivers which only comes with Bluetooth 4.0 or 3.0, Robin uses the latest Bluetooth 4.1+ EDR technology to maximize device compatibility, energy efficiency and pairing speed.
- Bluetooth Everywhere! In Transmitter mode (TX), turn a non-Bluetooth TV, PC, CD player, iPod, MP3 / MP4 into a Bluetooth transmitter while pairing with Bluetooth stereo. Receiver mode (RX): Ideal for music streaming at home and also in cars.