Robin is a Bluetooth transmitter, receiver and all in one function adapter. When used as a transmitter, it can transfer music from your mobile, Walkman, TV and computer to your Bluetooth receiver, Stereo Bluetooth headphone, Bluetooth speakers etc through wireless technology. When used as a Bluetooth receiver, it can be connected to a stereo Bluetooth headphone or speakers to receive wireless audio signals (by plugging headphone audio cable into 3.5mm port).
- Highly portable. It’s only as wide as 2 new 1 rupee coins put together and weighs just 18 grams.
- Pair 2 Devices Simultaneously for Home / Car Sound System, Headphones, TV
- Low Delay APT-X for High-fidelity Stereo Sound, lag-free content streaming in transmitter mode
- Bluetooth 5.0 2-in-1 Adapter continuously streams even while charging. Built-in battery for up to 13Hrs TX (transmission) working time and 9Hrs RX (reception) working time- enjoy your favorite wireless content all the time.
- Upgraded Bluetooth V5.0 transmitter can connect two Bluetooth devices simultaneously (like 2 headphones + TV). Two people can watch TV but will not disturb other members of the family.
- BLUETOOTH 4.1 & above. Unlike other Bluetooth 2 in 1 transmitters and receivers which only comes with Bluetooth 4.0 or 3.0, Robin uses the latest Bluetooth 5.0 + EDR technology to maximize device compatibility, energy efficiency and pairing speed.
- Bluetooth Everywhere! In Transmitter mode (TX), turn a non-Bluetooth TV, PC, CD player, iPod, MP3 / MP4 into a Bluetooth transmitter while pairing with Bluetooth stereo. Receiver mode (RX): Ideal for music streaming at home and also in cars.
- SPECIFICATION – Model: Robin (BTI-020V)★ Bluetooth Version – V4.1, Class II★ Chipset – CSR BC8670★ Frequency – 2.402GHz-2.480GHz★ Working Time – 12Hrs (RX) 13Hrs (TX)★ Charging Time – 2Hrs★ Battery – 250mAH (lithium)★ Weight – 18g★ Size – 43.8×43.8×12.4mm★
- Robin is a one-box Bluetooth solution. Charging and connecting cables are provided in the box. You do not need to buy anything separately.
- Robin supports ALL Apple and Android devices. If your device is apt-X enabled, the quality of both transmission and reception will be very high.
- Use two Robins for truly exceptional audio quality – one for transmission and another for reception.
- WPC, CE,FCC certified product.
I have purchased Signature Acoustics v4.1 BT Robin trasmitter receiver.
i want to know how pair with Macbook Pro (OS X Yosemite v10.10.5)
thanks for the support;
with warm regards
All pairing instructions are mentioned very clearly in the manual. The pariing process is very easy. Switch off the device, select RX or TX mode, switch Bluetooth on in Macbook and power on Robin. It pairs automatically. (RX is for receiving audio and TX is for transmitting audio).