The Signature Acoustics Raven (codenamed: Fe-01) is a truly one-of-a-kind modular earphone that can be used in both wired and Bluetooth configuration. Moreover, each side has not one or two but 3 drivers (two dynamic + 1 balanced armature) to deliver a highly analytical and balanced sound signature.
In all, 6 drivers work in perfect synergy to create an aural experience that is nothing short of remarkable. (Write to email@example.com for a chance to audition this earphone for FREE – limited spots available)
The SA RAVEN is completely unique on many counts, for example:
- Each side of the SA Raven features two independent dynamic drivers plus one balanced armature. Total 6 drivers functioning coherently.
- Signature Acoustics is the first Indian brand to launch a hybrid earphone (dual driver + balanced armature). Balanced armature produces high fidelity sound in mid and high frequencies efficiently. Addition of two independent dynamic drivers ensures tight, non-muddy and punchy bass. They all jam in together to product silky smooth addictive audio.
- The Raven can handle all genres of music gracefully but it is more suited towards classical, rock, blues, jazz and so on. If you prefer Hip Hop, RnB, Pop; check out our other hybrid earphone, SA OCEAN
- Raven has modular design, thus making handmade cables replaceable. They have been designed to enhance durability, comfort and sound quality. Users can choose a style of cable that best complements their taste and lifestyle. You can further add pure stereo cables or stereo cables with mic.
- The IPX 5 waterproof & dust-proof Bluetooth 5.0 cable (separate accessory) weighs just 13 grams and have a 150 mAH battery that’s expected to last for an incredible 15 hours (We’re still testing different prototypes as of now). It features the most advanced flagship QCC3034 chipset and supports aptX, aptXHD, aptX Low Latency, CVC, SBC,and AAC.
- This is a genuine audiophile grade product with stunning sound. Get prepared to be astounded as this bird can really sing!
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—Only this and nothing more.”Excerpt from ‘The Raven’ by Edgar Allan Poe
Earphone: Triple Driver Hybrid Earphone (6 drivers total)
Driver Unit (each ear): 1 balanced armature + 2 Dynamic
Drivers: 10mm + 6mm
Net Weight: 25±5 grams
Cable Length: 1.2m±6mm
Plug Type: 3.5mm
Pin Type: 0.78mm 2 Pin
Frequency: 7-40 KHz
Impedance: 15 Ω
Sensitivity: 105 db
Channel Imbalance ≤ 3 dB
Music Time：>10 hours
Audio Code：aptX, aptXHD, aptX Low Latency, cVc, SBC,andAAC
Charger Time: 2 Hours
Support Connect 2 Phones
IPX5 Waterproof & Dust proof
Type: 0.78mm & mmcx
Cable: 2.0mm TPU Cable, Audio wire 2 cores 26*0.06mm, Battery wire 2 cores 28*0.06mm